For all my new friends who have recently started following this blog.....please start at the very beginning.....it is a good place to start to get the full impact of this fascinating tale.

Friday 3 February 2012

Sadisfied




I long for silence and for peace

Leave me alone world - I am happy on my own.

I do not need companionship -

I have thoughts and memories that comfort me

More than any companion could.

I do not need conversation

The wind whispers gently, trees rustle gently as I pass

Soft rain talks to me telling me all I want to hear.

I do not need sympathy -

The sun warms me, night envelops me

A butterfly kisses my cheek, fireflies caress my hair

And I  feel no sorrow,

Leave me alone world and let me live on

In silence and in peace.



5 comments:

  1. its not so easy dear. the social animals that we are, we have to find peace in the not so silent environs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time of writing this I had all the ingredients mentioned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @oxygenpapa :) Peace did eventually find me in the unlikliest place - a high rise building in the millenium city. Silence though is another elusive commodity these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May be you find silence and peace much easily inside...

    ReplyDelete